RN / Manager / Oregon / Any / Assistant Nurse Manager Cardiovascular/Vascular Operating Room Job
Company: Odell Medical Search
Posted on: January 27, 2023
A not-for-profit health system in Oregon is seeking an
experienced Assistant Nurse Manager for their CVOR. Hospital
located in a Portland, Oregon suburb. About the Facility:
- Magnet Status Hospital
- Trauma Center
- 300+ acute-care beds
- 18 ORs
- General Surgery , Neuro/Spine, Ortho, Trauma, Urology,
Vascular, Gyn, Robotics, Plastics, Eyes, and Hearts
- Utilization of LEAN tools for process improvement
- Great comradery
- Great interpersonal relationship amongst the team
- Non-unionAbout the Position:In this role, you will apply your
clinical expertise and proven leadership abilities and focus to
coordinate day to day operations, and provide safe and efficient
care to patients undergoing surgical procedures.
- Provide direct patient care in operating room setting as an
expert circulator as well as performing in a basic scrub role.
- Participate in developing and executing the staffing plan and
allocating daily staffing resources.
- Work with the OR manager, physicians, and team members to build
and maintain intraoperative protocols and ensure care is evidence
- Develop the training and professional growth plan for specific
specialty and supports orientation and ongoing competency of team.
Investigates patient safety concerns and ensures compliance to
- May assist with adult cardiac and thoracic procedures via
traditional open sternotomy and minimally invasive approaches.Unit
- All surgical specialty and trauma services are performed with
the exception of burns and organ transplant procedures. Patient
populations include pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric
- Number of beds and number of patient treatment areas: 18
- Requires BSN or non-nursing Bachelors degree with MSN
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in CVOR/OR related
- One (1) year recent experience in direct patient care in the
operating room as as a circulator at an expert level and performing
in a basic scrub nurse role.
- Current unencumbered licensure to practice nursing in the State
- BLS issued by the American Heart Association required.
- CNOR certification preferred
Keywords: Odell Medical Search, Salem , RN / Manager / Oregon / Any / Assistant Nurse Manager Cardiovascular/Vascular Operating Room Job, Executive , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!