Toyota Assistant Service Manager
Company: Capitol Auto Group
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Capitol Toyota *is looking for a Service Advisor to join our
The Service Advisor is the dealership's front-line customer
relations and service sales representative. The main job functions
include satisfying customer and vehicle related concerns, meeting
predetermined service sales objectives, and thoroughly and
accurately perform designated administrative activities.
*Why Capitol Auto Group: *As members of the Capitol Auto Group
family, we are highly motivated individuals that understand our
personal and professional success is greatly enhanced when we are
united. We are a caring, fun, and trustworthy team who understand
profitability and growth come from our customers. Together we make
the promise to serve each other and our customers as individuals
first and then take exceptional care of their automotive needs.
*Capitol Auto Group's Diversity Statement: * Capitol Auto Group
does not tolerate any form of discrimination, harassment, racism,
or hate. We strive to foster an inclusive environment and we want
our Capitol Family to feel safe. We support all of our employees
regardless of race, ethnic background, religion, gender
orientation, or gender identity including AAPI, BIPOC, LGBTQ, and
all other members of our family.
* Minimum 2 years experience as an automotive service advisor
* Manufacturer experience preferred
* Experience with CDK preferred
* Proven success to sell the maintenance services due on a
* A high level of motivation for customer satisfaction and team
building - all with a customer focused attitude
* Dependable with a strong work ethic
* Excellent organizational skills and a strong attention to
* Valid driver's license
* Working in a family environment that values their employees
* Compensation range $75000-$100,000 year
* Paid Holidays
* Paid time off
* Health, dental, vision, disability & life insurance
* 401K with profit share
* Employee discounts
* Capitol University
* Get Fit benefits
*I do hereby acknowledge and understand that in order to be
considered for potential employment with Capitol Auto Group, I
accept and would willingly embrace and practice the Vision, Values
and Standards of this company.*
To be the best at providing a unique, customer-driven automotive
experience that includes respect, integrity, and innovation.
*Capitol Values: *
* Committed to our guests and each other beyond expectations.
* Create a fun and profitable atmosphere
* Committed to being a respectful corporate citizen through
personal service or financial contributions.
*Operating Standards: *
* The Vision of Capitol Auto Group (CAG) is the driving force of
our Company. It must be known, owned and energized by all.
* Company standards and goals are clearly communicated to all
employees. It's everyone's responsibility to support and advocate
* Protecting the assets of CAG is the responsibility of every
* It is the responsibility of each employee to create a teamwork
environment and lateral support so that the needs of our customers
and each other are met. "It's not my job" is not in our
* Never lose a customer. Whoever receives a complaint will own it.
For example, when a guest has a concern or needs something special,
you should break away from your regular duties, address and resolve
* Uncompromising levels of cleanliness at CAG are the
responsibility of every employee.
* We are always on stage. Always maintain positive eye contact and
a smile. Use proper vocabulary such as, "Good morning", "I'll be
happy to." Do not use words such as "My bad", "Folks", "Okay",
"Sure", "No problem" and "Ma'am".
* Be an ambassador of CAG in and outside the workplace. Always
* 10-foot rule - Escort customers rather than pointing out
directions to another part of the dealership and do a proper
* User proper telephone etiquette and use social media
* Take pride and care of your personal appearance.
* A safe environment is essential to our success---Safety
* Keep Capitol Green. Conserve energy, recycle and protect the
* Treat customers and fellow employees with courtesy and
* Strive to be innovative on a daily basis. Look for opportunities
to create loyal customers---"To see is to sell."
If you feel that you would be a good fit for our team please submit
* We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for *employment* without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year%58047475%
Keywords: Capitol Auto Group, Salem , Toyota Assistant Service Manager, Executive , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!