Community Assistant Manager
Company: Sunrise Management
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Assistant Community Manager - Salem, OR Who we are: Sunrise
Management (https://sunrisemgmt.com) is a growing, San Diego, CA
based Apartment Management company with communities in the western
states. With uncompromising integrity and dedication to service,
Sunrise Managements residential hospitality takes care of what
matters most: Helping people feel right at home. With a highly
specialized team of peoples people who truly care about residents
Sunrise Management floats high above expectations to deliver a new
kind of Positive Living Experience. About this role: We are looking
for a Full -Time Assistant Community Manager for our Pineview
Terrace community located in Salem, OR. The ideal candidate will
have prior property management, be highly organized, have the
ability to communicate effectively with people and present a
positive, professional image. The Assistant Community Manager has
the responsibility, under the supervision of the Community Manager,
for all phases of the operations of an income producing property.
This includes personnel functions, leasing, community maintenance,
monitoring market conditions, fiscal oversight, advertising and
resident relations. Incumbent must have reliable transportation
available and have a valid driver's license and automobile
insurance, as travel to the bank and meetings will be required.
Hours are typically Monday through Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm. Pay
range: $20.00 - $21.00 hourly depending on experience. What youll
do includes, but not limited to:
- Works closely with the Regional Manager in developing an
integral team that effectively sells the quality and
professionalism of the organization.
- Inspects property common areas, apartment units and grounds on
a regular basis.
- Offers recommendations to management regarding improvements to
the overall operation of the community.
- Ensure effective move-in and move-out administration with
particular attention to consistent apartment inspections.
- Responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate submission of
payroll summary sheets for team.
- Ensures that all rent payments are collected from both current
and previous residents.
- Ensures daily community deposits in regards to rent collections
and any other miscellaneous income.
- Assist in establishing and enforcing rental guidelines, unit
pricing and tenant screening criteria within management
- Establish and set unit pricing and concessions as well as terms
of lease consistent with each properties business plan, budget, and
client goals, while securing client or supervisor approval as
- Monitor rental activity including traffic, move-ins, move-outs,
rentals, notices and close ratios to ensure requirements are met
and provide additional training as necessary.
- Supervise the planning and implementation of, and attends and
monitors, various community recreational and social
- Perform routine audits of on-site files and records and correct
problem areas with the Community Manager.What youll need:
- 1 - 2+ years of Property Management experience required.
- Leasing experience required.
- Professional Appearance.
- Strong Customer Service.
- Professional experience with Property Marketing, Excel, OneStie
and Real Page preferred.
- Experience in value-add acquisition and re-position
preferred.Who you are:
- A confident, empathetic and dynamic team player.
- An exceptional communicator: written and verbal.
- A problem solver with sound judgement.
- A results-driven independent contributor who thrives on
achievement.Whats in it for you:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time-Off/Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance ProgramWhat is Next? Make the leap and take
the shot! Submit your resume to us today. You can expect a response
from our recruiter within 5 days and we generally make offers to
successful candidates within 14 days. Sunrise Management is an
equal opportunity employerand a drug free workplace. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment
for all team members.
Keywords: Sunrise Management, Salem , Community Assistant Manager, Executive , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!