Store Manager - Salem, OR
Company: Good Feet NW - SE - Dakotas
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Change Lives & Love What You DoGood Feet is a specialty retail
store focused on the health and wellness of our clients. We lead
our unique industry and have proprietary products that customers
can only find through our stores. We are searching for an
energetic, positive, results oriented Store Manager to join our
team. If you are looking for a position where you can truly make a
difference in someone's quality of life, we would like to meet
you.The Store Manager will provide friendly, caring and
professional service by actively assessing client needs and
providing assistance with arch support fittings. As an integral
member of our sales team, your passion for building a culture of
providing exceptional customer service is key in our commitment to
the highest level of customer satisfaction. You'll actively work
with customers to find the best solution for each individual by
providing a hands-on demonstration and arch support fitting. We
have fantastic work hours, a unique sales environment, and the
ability to help people.As a company, our mission is to impact our
client's well-being. Are you ready to join a dynamic mission and
values-driven company? If you are ready to be challenged and want
to grow professionally and personally, apply with The Good Feet
- Annual salary: $93,000
- Immediate full-time employment and paid training
- 401K with up to 4% company match
- Comprehensive health benefits with eligibility after 30 days of
employment; 70% employer contribution to medical, dental, and
- Employee discount
- First year: 3 weeks accrued PTO, 48 hours sick time. After 3
years, 4 weeks accrued PTO; after 5, 5 weeks accrued PTO.Your
- Client engagement and customer service: provide superior
customer service and engage with clients. Build strong client
connections and create positive interactions.
- Sales capability: build rapport and engage with clients to
offer Good Feet arch supports. Deliver meaningful client
experiences and demonstrate products. Contribute to store sales
goals and team selling processes.
- Develop professional relationships with clients and coworkers
to positively represent our company values.
- Partner with District leadership to create a strong team
environment and store culture that embraces our mission and values.
Partner with District leadership and employees to enhance and
improve store sales and KPI's.
- Apply time management skills, set realistic deadlines, and
follow specific steps to reach time-sensitive tasks and
- Assist with employee recruiting. Help train and develop talent;
contribute to their professional growth.
- Partner with upper management to make team members and clients
comfortable and well informed. Improve their experiences through
positive personal impact.
- Demonstrate genuine openness to feedback from managers and
peers. Initiate self-development based on self-assessment and
feedback from leaders and teammates.
- Believe in our mission, products and your ability to change
- Training is a key part of this position, both in the short and
long term. The continual diligence of improving your skills is an
essential part of this role.Required Skills
- 3+ years of team/people leadership experience.
- Great communication, presentation and interpersonal skills,
with the ability to build quick rapport and speak professionally
- Ability to foster and support a customer-focused
- Results driven and self-motivated.
- Positive, approachable, and empathetic.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule of days, evenings,
weekends, and holidays.#IND123
Keywords: Good Feet NW - SE - Dakotas, Salem , Store Manager - Salem, OR, Executive , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!