Community Outreach Program Manager
Company: Oregon Right to Life
Posted on: June 20, 2022
The Community Outreach Program Manager is the strategic leader
for our dynamic community programs. The Program Manager will work
with pro-life advocates to communicate effectively, organize
support and provide high quality education and training statewide.
-Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee, implement, and improve programs that relate to
pro-life education and community-based advocacy. Examples are:
student leadership training, advocate recruitment and training,
fair and festival outreaches; presentations in churches and
schools; outreach to diverse communities; advocacy training.
- Recruit, organize and direct pro-life families in Oregon
communities to volunteer, donate and care for expectant mothers and
vulnerable families who have chosen life.
- Develop and implement strategic plans for the community
outreach team. Manage community outreach staff and volunteers.
Represent ORTLEF/ORTL through oral, written, and electronic
communications.Experience, Skill and Education Requirements
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of pro-life apologetics, issues, and
- Public speaking experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Two to five years management experience; can be volunteer
- Spanish language proficiency preferred
- Video and digital production experience preferred**Please
provide a cover letter that includes why you are interested in this
position.**Oregon Right to Life offers benefits. Salary range upon
Keywords: Oregon Right to Life, Salem , Community Outreach Program Manager, Executive , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!