Assistant Manager - Full Time
Company: Kiwanda Hospitality Group
Location: Lincoln City
Posted on: May 15, 2022
was born at the beach in Pacific City in 1996. Here, in front of
a rundown old building at the water's edge, stood three
enthusiastic young folks whose thirst for great beer overshadowed
their understanding of what it would take to build a brewery. They
did it anyway. And now twenty years later, older, and wiser,
Pelican Brewing Company is a craft beer industry leader with fans
throughout the Northwest and around the world. We believe in
authenticity and that amazing is possible. We want to work with
people who share this belief.Our people work hard. Really, hard.
Because when the work is done, everyone knows it'll be time to come
out and play. And when we get up each morning, we face the new day
refreshed with enthusiasm for the work we love. Want to join
us?Pelican Brewing Company is among the Northwest's most award
winning and fastest growing craft beer brands. Due to continued
growth, we are seeking Restaurant Managers for brew pub located in
Lincoln City, Oregon.What you get to doThe Assistant Manager joins
our leadership team in leading the vision and ensuring that the
company core values are implemented throughout all operations.
Joining hands to move the Company forward is what we are all
- In partnership with the General Manager, oversee all aspects of
the Lincoln City Pelican Brewing Company.
- Motivate the team and consistently deliver an exceptional guest
- Be creative and entrepreneurial and have a willingness to adapt
to new conditions or initiatives.- Instill passion for excellence
in your team.
- Create written SOPs to ensure consistency with quality and
service in all facilities.
- Develop an exemplary service culture that creates memorable
experiences for guests and owners
- Work independently with little supervision while communicating
progress and asking for help when necessary
- Be a leader that others desire to follow
- Recruit, train, and retain the best employees
- Build relationships with sister properties and other local
businessesBenefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and
Accident Insurance, 401K Retirement Savings Plan with match, paid
vacation and time off, a beautiful place to work with amazing
Keywords: Kiwanda Hospitality Group, Salem , Assistant Manager - Full Time, Executive , Lincoln City, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!