Director of Quality Improvement
Company: Bridgeway Recovery
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Bridgeway Recovery Services is seeking aDirector of Quality
ImprovementCome join our elite team of professionals who all have a
passion to see lives changed and relationships restored!
A sign-on bonus of $2,500.00will be available to the successful new
Bridgeway is looking for a Director of Quality Improvement to help
us continue to provide quality-driven services to our community in
the greater Mid-Willamette valley. This position is responsible for
planning, administration, monitoring, and developing all quality
management and improvement processes. In addition, you will oversee
and coordinate risk management and compliance for the organization
to monitor and maintain compliance with all regulatory, state,
federal, and county standards. In collaboration with the leadership
team, you will also facilitate and guide quality improvement
initiatives and processes for clinical programs and
administrative/support functions. You will be a member of the
senior leadership team in this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Participates in and facilitates development, monitoring,
reporting, and improving clinical and administrative practices,
guidelines, processes, and measurement.
- Supervises staff and manages the functional areas of the
department including medical records.
- Works directly with leaders throughout the organization
routinely and may expect to report outcomes and analyses to the
- Supports the organization's operational objectives as assigned.
Participates in agency-wide risk management analysis and
- Prepares for, oversees, and responds to all audits. Receives
and facilitates response to agency grievances.
- Receives and facilitates analysis and response to all agency
adverse incidents and sentinel events.
- Coordinates data collection, and tracks, analyzes and reports
all dashboard data as directed by the senior leadership team, the
Quality Improvement Committee, the CEO, and the BOD.
- Identifies areas for improvement and recommends training and
performance improvement activities based on outcome and other
- Oversees the investigation and reporting of events as required
by agency policies and by regulatory bodies.
- Guides the development of the organization's annual quality
- Assists in establishing clinically excellent treatment
approaches and assessing client outcomes.
- Develops policies, procedures, and systems in support of agency
goals, objectives, and mission.
- Identifies and directs quality improvement activities routinely
within programs, and across program lines as determined by clinical
- Researches and implements appropriate evidence-based practices
throughout the organization, both clinical and administrative.
- Prepares and presents materials on Quality, Safety,
Confidentiality, Cultural Competency, and Critical Incident
Reporting for the monthly New Employee Orientation
- Chairs the Quality Improvement Committee; prepares and
maintains agendas, minutes, charter, and performance reports.
- Oversees the Safety Program and participates as a member of the
Risk Management program. Establishes and coordinates the Safety
Committee; including supporting staff member recruitment and
training for successful participation as program safety
- Initiates oversees and integrates a comprehensive safety
program as a component of quality services that improve the safety
of clients, visitors, and employees.
- Participates in quality initiatives with community partners.
Guides in the development and administration of the annual consumer
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare, social work, or other related
disciplines; or a combination of education and relevant
- A Master's level in counseling or social work would be a plus.
QMHP certification eligible
- At least 3-5 years of clinical work experience in Mental Health
and Substance Abuse Disorders.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant work experience in quality
improvement and/or accreditation.
- Broad diagnostic and treatment planning experience.
- Experience in record reviews and state certification/site
- At least 3-5 years of supervisory/managerial experience in a
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong leadership, organizational, and time management
- Excellent collaboration skills.
- Knowledge of risk management, HIPAA, Evidence-Based Practices,
and systems of care.
- Cultural awareness and respect for diversity and the ability to
implement culturally competent practices.
- Strong Recovery, Trauma-informed, and Consumer-centric
- Excellent communication skills, interest, and experience in
collaborative treatment planning and services provision.
- Must embody the principles of recovery, consumer involvement,
and trauma-informed as demonstrated in prior work experience and
day-to-day attitude and behavior.
- Ability to facilitate teamwork on a multi-disciplinary
- Must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated.
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
- 5% employer match 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (Pre &
- Corporate Fitness Membership subsidy
- Employer-Sponsored Life, Accidental Death, Critical Illness,
Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Internal Growth Opportunities
About Bridgeway Recovery ServicesOur mission of helping people in
our community who struggle with the symptoms of addiction to drugs,
alcohol, problem gambling, and/or psychiatric illness only happens
when we create an agency culture of community, mutual respect,
encouragement, and desire to see each employee grow and excel.
BEST Non-Profit AwardFor the 6th year in a row, Bridgeway Recovery
Services has been honored to be designated by the Oregon Business
Journal as one of the 100 Best Nonprofits to Work for in the State
Council on AccreditationBridgeway Recovery Services has achieved
accreditation, meeting the highest national standards in
If this sounds like an environment for you, come join our team!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Keywords: Bridgeway Recovery, Salem , Director of Quality Improvement, Executive , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!