Senior Manager, Strategic Enablement Leader, Audit & Assurance Learning & Development
Posted on: May 9, 2022
The chief purpose of Learning & Development at Deloitte is to
grow leaders for the future, build world-class capabilities for
maximum client impact, and consistently deliver an exceptional
development experience to our people.
Learning is at the core of Deloitte's culture. We emphasize a
holistic approach to development that is not just about education,
but also self-awareness, exposure to real-world problems, and
connections to people. We position our professionals to help tackle
some of the most complex issues in business, our communities, and
society at large.
As a leader in the marketplace, Deloitte's Audit & Assurance
(A&A) practice is transforming audit delivery and the audit
profession, including the way our practitioners perform their audit
work and the insights they can provide to our clients.
As an enabler of A&A business transformation, A&A Learning
& Development is looking for a Strategic Enablement leader that
deeply appreciates the Deloitte brand, our values, and the evolving
nature of the talent landscape. This leader will bring a global
strategic mindset, passion for complex challenges, and the ability
to drive learning transformation and that delivers measurable
business impact for A&A.
Work you'll do
Serve as an operating leader and key member of the leadership team
for Global and US Audit & Assurance Learning (GAAL and USAAL).
Provide strategic vision and thought leadership about the
enablement of the A&A Learning strategy including operating
model optimization, A&A learning transformation, capability
expansion, enhancement of the learner experience, and impact
measurement, in the US and globally. Work closely with the Global
A&A Learning Exec, Global and US A&A business leaders, and
Talent leaders to shape and implement the overall vision for
A&A learning globally via a multi-year development
- In collaboration with business, learning, and talent leaders,
and special project teams (e.g., Human Capital, FOW), define and
develop strategies and solutions aligned to the multi-year
- Lead projects/initiatives and solutions, executing with strong
project management skills to monitor projects, financials, scope,
issues, risks, timelines.
- Drive alignment and engagement by contributing to and
overseeing the development of deliverables and communications
(including labs, presentations, speaking notes, newsletters,
- Support the creation of the annual budgets/plans including
resource needs and other investments aligned to the vision and
roadmap; Manage against that annual budget to deliver outcomes
against plan and within an acceptable range of variance.
- Build relationships acting as a credible and trusted
consultative advisor with US and Global A&A executives,
business leaders and other stakeholders, to facilitate execution of
key projects/initiatives and enable the L&D strategy.
- Organize and lead remote teams across geographies and member
firms to execute key projects and initiatives, enable the A&A
L&D strategy, and achieve desired business outcomes.
- Cultivate an inclusive, high-performing team that maximizes
team member contribution by creating an environment of mutual
support and shared responsibility.
- Maintain an active curiosity about L&D best practices,
innovation and emerging trends to inform the creation of solutions
to transform learning and enhance the learner experience, at
- Lead, inspire, and coach others, fostering individual and team
growth and agility through delegation, feedback, instruction, and
encouragement-building on strengths and dissecting and developing
areas for improvement.
- Use data throughout the development lifecycle to identify
opportunities, inform decisions, test ideas, design and improve
solutions, and measure impact.
- Apply knowledge of vendor landscape, adult learning theory,
learning and development best practices, tools and technology to
advise on and evaluate options to elevate the learning
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree; Minimum 10 years of related experience
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, multiple-projects
- Strong strategic and critical thinking skills to identify
interdependencies between issues, data, and outcomes; clear
understanding of how moving pieces come together to build the big
- Outstanding interpersonal skills that build relationships at
all levels across the organization with the ability to influence,
collaborate, and build consensus
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify and present
data-driven insights and trends
- Proven ability to communicate ideas and insights in person,
virtually, and in writing, succinctly and with impact,
understanding what is relevant vs. what is "noise" to the
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the
- Travel up to 20%, in the US and internationally
- Experience in learning and development, talent management,
and/or organizational development
- Prior consulting or professional services experience
Keywords: Deloitte, Salem , Senior Manager, Strategic Enablement Leader, Audit & Assurance Learning & Development, Executive , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!