Company: American Fidelity
Posted on: January 16, 2022
American Fidelity Assurance is now looking for an Account
Manager in your area.Our salaried, career Account Managers are
responsible for selling worksite insurance products and services in
a defined sales territory with an existing customer base of the
teaching community. You will build strong, long-term relationships
with businesses and develop specific, needs-based recommendations
for their employees, highlighting the benefits of American
Fidelity's insurance portfolio.
- Company car with gas card
- Paid travel expenses (company credit card) Base salary +
uncapped commission + additional bonus potential International
Sales Award Trips
- First year income potential between $70,000 to $115,000
- Consistent six figure income opportunity within 3-5 years
- Company funds medical benefits at 88% cost share
- 401k with company match
- Defined Territory
- Multiple Sales Career path options
- Consistent, standardized training designed for new Account
- Comprehensive benefit package including multiple medical,
dental, vision and supplemental insurance plans.
- Focus on growing and maintaining existing Business to Business
accounts by one-on-one sales of worksite insurance products and
services to the community
- Consult with current customers to provide value and meet
- Build strong relationships with customers and association
- Develop customized needs-based employee benefit packages
through annual benefit enrollments and group presentations.
- New account development opportunities
- National Presence - American Fidelity conducts business within
49 states, employing salaried, career Account Representatives
located across the country.
- Extended Training Program - Account Representatives participate
in a structured, comprehensive training program including
on-the-job training within your territory, Product and Sales
Schools and online training.
- Tenure - More than Double the Nation Average with 30% of our
salaried career Account Representatives have been with American
Fidelity for 10 years or more.
- Defined Territory - Each Account Representative is assigned a
territory to manage and develop new accounts.
- Founded in 1960, American Fidelity Assurance Company has grown
to become one of the largest, private, family-owned life insurance
companies in the United States. Focused on our core business,
including disability income insurance, life insurance, and
supplemental health insurance, American Fidelity has seen rapid and
continuous growth. For more information on our company, visit
www.americanfidelity.com.A Great Place to Work for All
- The Great Place to Work Institute and Fortune magazine list
American Fidelity as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in
Keywords: American Fidelity, Salem , Account Manager, Executive , Idanha, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!