Strategic Sourcing Manager
Company: Cambia Health Solutions, Inc
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Strategic Sourcing ManagerThe position can be located in our
four Cambia states - OR, WA, ID or UTAt Cambia, our members need us
more than ever, and to continue serving them, we need to be
vaccinated. Following federal mandate, all Cambia Health Solutions
employees, including 100% remote workers, need to be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19 by 1/1/22. The Strategic Sourcing Manager
is responsible for the delivery of best-in-class strategic sourcing
activities, i.e. negotiations, project management, executive
presentations and contract management. This position develops
category strategies for complex, indirect spend categories in
area(s) of responsibility and serve as the primary contact for
business customers. The role drives effective, fact-based group
decisions that have significant operational or financial impact.
The Strategic Sourcing Manager builds and manages relationships
with internal customers, contributes to savings opportunities,
ensures regulatory compliance, and mitigates company
- Develop sustainable sourcing strategies for assigned spend
categories by considering spend profiles, market and risk
considerations, and strategic objectives.
- Lead sourcing events that produce value in alignment with
- Negotiate contracts and craft SOWs for assigned spend
categories in order to obtain the best value to the company through
favorable contracting terms and pricing.
- Prepare and present business cases, contract executive
summaries and obtain contract approvals in accordance with
- Create, manage and promote sound relationships with strategic
suppliers and internal business partners.
- Partner with Supplier Relationship Managers as needed to
resolve supplier performance issues.
- Drive continuous improvement in all aspects of the procurement
process including the evaluation of existing contracts for savings
- Experience in the 7-step strategic sourcing process with
emphasis in the areas of category strategy development, RFx
sourcing processes and contract management.
- Prior experience in indirect spend categories, healthcare payor
experience a plus.
- Project management skills with the ability to lead and
- Proven negotiation skills and the ability to apply key sourcing
- Effective communication and collaboration skills with a wide
variety of stakeholders, including leadership and large
- Excellent problem solving and risk management skills.
- Ability to develop and analyze business cases, spend analytics,
and financial models.
- Ability to translate data into convincing information.Normally
to be proficient in the competencies listed aboveThe Strategic
Sourcing Manager would have a Bachelor's degree in business, supply
chain management or related field and 7 years of sourcing and
contracting experience or a related field.
Keywords: Cambia Health Solutions, Inc, Salem , Strategic Sourcing Manager, Executive , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!