Posted on: February 19, 2021
Now Hiring Healthcare Heroes!
Join our amazing team and #workwithpurpose
Shift Type: Full-Time
Shift: Day Shift
Location: The Arbor at Avamere Court - 450 Clagget Court N Keizer,
At Avamere, we offer a strong, exciting team environment with group
decision making culture! You get the chance to make a difference
every day in the lives of those we care for. If you have a passion
for helping others, then look no further! We would love to have you
join our Avamere Family!
We are dedicated to keeping our team members and residents safe.
Download our flyer that shows our protocols and response to
- Tuition assistance, up to $6,000/year
- Access up to 50% of your net earned income before payday
- Career Development
- Employee assistance program featuring counseling services,
financial coaching, free legal services, and more
- Paid time off/sick leave (rolls over annually)
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Comprehensive benefits package with medical coverage, voluntary
dental, vision, and life insurance, short-term disability, and
A Day in the Life
The life of an executive director is both rewarding and
challenging. You will be given plenty of room for creative thinking
and development of programs and services for the residents as well
as the team members. You will be expected to manage the budget,
meet occupancy and revenue requirements, direct the overall
operation of the community, as well as maintain compliance with all
applicable state and federal regulations for independent and
assisted living communities.
You'll be a great fit if you have proven success in managing in a
long-term care, assisted living, health care, senior housing, or
independent living environment and be able to follow standard
policies and procedures while demonstrating outstanding customer
service and communication skills.
- Responsibility for the overall administration of the community,
including strategic planning, goal setting, financial activities,
- Maintain excellent service quality and occupancy targets, and
meet corporate financial goals within established budgetary
- Provide leadership in developing and implementing systems for
efficient and comprehensive service and patient care
- Ensure accountability, communication, and good working
relationships with team members
- Direct ongoing activity for community relations director to
meet occupancy goals
- Ensure compliance of programs and community with regulatory
agencies (city, state, and federal)
- Stay informed of health industry trends and monitor standards
- Experience managing high quality senior living communities with
demonstrated success in meeting financial goals specific to
retirement living, assisted living, or independent living
- Current, unencumbered nursing home administrator's license or
meet the licensure requirements of this state
- Bachelor's degree in the health industry, business, or
gerontology field preferred
- Community management experience ensuring consistent, high
quality service and care
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families,
staff, vendors, and the general public
- Be an outstanding communicator, coach, and mentor
- Demonstrate credibility, discipline, follow-through,
consistency, and strong team orientation through leadership
- Experience with financial reporting and managing budgets
- Experience with operations and/or staffing management
- Able to supervise employees using independent judgment and
- Computer literate (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Able to meet all health requirements, including TB
- Compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
The town of Keizer, Oregon is home to The Arbor at Avamere Court, a
96-bed memory care community.
As a memory care community, they are committed to the fight for a
cure for Alzheimer's. Both team members and residents get involved
in the annual Walk to End Alzheimers .
The Arbor at Avamere Court earned Pinnacle Quality Insight's 2020
Customer Experience Award . The senior living community qualified
for the award in the safety and security, transportation needs, and
communication categories, displaying continued dedication to
providing best in class healthcare services.
They also received the Bronze Commitment to Quality Award from the
American Health Care Association and National Center for Assisted
Living. The award recognizes recipients for developing a foundation
to begin a journey of continuous quality improvement.
Their engaging culture fosters trust and fun throughout their team,
with residents, and those just stopping by for a visit.
Get to know more about The Arbor at Avamere Court on their blog and
Keywords: Avamere, Salem , Executive Director, Executive , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!