Company: InfoGroup Northwest
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Title: Cloud Engineer Location: Salem, OR Type: Contract Job: DE IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company with offices in Portland/OR, Seattle/WA and Austin/TX. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, Docker and more. WHY IGNW? So many reasons, one being IGNW has earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current contractors. Check it out! Take a look and see if this is JOB is a match .and what others we have posted. Project Scope: Plans, designs, and implements new technologies for all Windows servers including designing, installing, configuring, and fine-tuning Windows operating systems in and cloud environments. Provides technical expertise in the design, implementation, and maintenance of systems and support of on-premise business applications. Requirements:
- BS/CS degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5+ years in systems engineering and IT support.
- Relevant years (5+) of progressive experience with Microsoft Hyper-V
- Minimum 4-6 years of progressive professional experience in enterprise systems hardware and software architecture, acquisition, maintenance, support and migration.
- Solid understanding of DNS, TCP/IP, DHCP, LDAP, and Active Directory is required.
- Demonstrated professional experience in technical customer support.
- Must be bondable. Please note: Our clients may require that candidates pass a drug and/or background check. Please reach out today and apply to: Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com To view other IGNW opportunities please visit IN - provided by Dice Architecture, BIND, Cisco, DNS, Hardware, HTML, HTTP, Intern, Project, TCP/IP, Windows
Keywords: InfoGroup Northwest, Salem , Cloud Engineer, Engineering , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!