Company: Mountain West Investment Corp
Posted on: April 14, 2019
Position: Receptionist Hiring Organization: Mountain West
Investment Corp. Reports to: Wendy Browning Date Prepared: March
ORGANIZATION SUMMARY At Mountain West Investment Corp. our vision
is to deliver the best resident experience in the world through our
design, development, construction, and management of our
multi-unit, residential properties. We have a growing team of
exceptional people (currently around 50), who we desire to have
clear roles and objectives and to be self-accountable. We are
passionate about living and working with an outward mindset. By
"outward mindset," we mean seeing others as people whose needs,
desires, challenges, and objectives matter as much as our own. We
focus on collective results in the advancement of the company's
vision. We strive to not only do our own jobs well, but also to do
them in a way that supports others in doing their jobs-because we
know their jobs contribute to the organization's results just like
ours do. POSITION SUMMARY In our search for a Receptionist, we are
seeking an individual to perform the Roles & Objectives listed
below with an outward mindset and in a self-accountable way.
Central to advancing these purposes will be continued
implementation of a self-accountability and performance measurement
system called "3A+", which measures and encourages constant
improvement in employee capabilities, impact, and effort. For more
information on outward mindset, please visit .
ROLES & OBJECTIVES:
- Adapt to new roles and objectives as needed.
- Greet clients, visitors & team members:
- Ensure all feel warmly welcomed (offering something to drink,
letting team members know they are here) You are their first
impression of the office.
- Successful phone handling (no hang ups and answer quickly).
- Maintain the office space:
- Ensure that the team has the necessary resources available to
do their jobs (order supplies, stock kitchen).
- Ensure that common spaces are tidy and well kept for the team
(cleaning of the break room, conference room and storage
- Ensure effective coordination of office procedures, operations
- Ensure all storage spaces are clean, organized and easy to
- Direct Support to Executive Team Member:
- Ensure that these tasks are first priority; done quickly,
accurately and that the Executive Team Member is updated upon
- Ensure that their needs are met quickly to ensure that their
time in the office is productive
- Keep an ongoing list of the happenings in the office that you
can share with them to keep them included and in the loop.
- Ensure that communication is clarified, delivered and received
for team (e-mail, mail and phone mail communication for the team as
- Ensure that all phone and mail sorting lists are continually up
- Ensure all necessary equipment is functioning properly
- Training Plan for Reception Position:
- Ensuring that instructions in the manual for this position are
clear, up to date and all details are recorded and passed on.
- Accounting Support:
- Ensure that all invoices are managed correctly and timely to
effectively assist with the payables process (collected, scanned,
saved to the appropriate folders, added to Smartsheet and filed
- Ensure credit card receipts are managed correctly and timely to
assist in the payables process (collect from the Office Manager,
scan, add to MWIC Smartsheet and file).
- Coordinating Christmas:
- Ensure all business associates receive a Christmas gift in a
timely and appropriate manner (review and update Christmas excel
sheet, identify gift)
- Projects & Opportunities Report:
- Ensuring you are properly trained as a backup to the Office
Manager (accept all changes, email by 4pm every Friday)
- Supporting CornerPeace Meetings:
- Ensure that lunch is coordinated for all CornerPeace meetings
from Little Lois Caf--. QUALIFICATIONS
- High school graduate, mandatory. College graduate,
- Valid Oregon Driver's License and car insurance, and clean
driving record, mandatory.
- Ability to pass a background check, mandatory. BENEFITS The
position is a full time, exempt position with full benefits.
Salary/wage to commensurate with experience.
Keywords: Mountain West Investment Corp, Salem , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!