Administrative/Executive Assistant - Bonaventure Senior Living
Company: Bonaventure Senior Living
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Bonaventure Senior Living has an opening at its Home Office for
an Administrative Assistant. The individual we seek is a
self-starter, organized, intelligent, and possess the skills to
anticipate and solve problems independently and as part of our
team. Key Responsibilities:
- Effectively organizes daily, weekly and monthly
- Manages Outlook calendar.
- Assists with scheduling meetings and various forms of support.
- Preparing confidential correspondence, presentation materials
and other documents, in appropriate formats using Word, Excel and
- Supporting preparation and tracking of weekly status
- Researching, compiling and coordinating projects as requested
or anticipated.Required Skills/Experience:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word,
- The ability to remain detail oriented in a fast-paced
- Possesses the ability to be team player and work independently.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, time management &
communication skills (written & verbal) are imperative to this
- The ability to contend with multiple projects with attention to
detail and accuracy.
- High School graduate required; college degree appreciated.
- Minimum 2 years of experience within similar industry. Top
Reasons to Work for Bonaventure:
- Competitive salary
- Generous 401K program, with a 50/50 company match
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid time off
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible spending accounts
- Excellent team environment
- Work for a successful progressive company with 20 years of
operationCompany Overview:Bonaventure is a family of companies
dedicated to providing an exceptional senior lifestyle. Bonaventure
began with two senior communities in 1999 and has grown to 26
architecturally refined and amenity-rich senior living communities
with a focus on multi-use campuses providing retirement living,
assisted living, and memory care. We believe our greatest
accomplishment is our resident satisfaction, with more than 9 out
of 10 residents enthusiastically recommending us to their friends
and family. Bonaventure Senior Living achieves one of the highest
resident satisfaction ratings in the industry through a belief in
the importance of choice, independence and fun for each resident,
dedicated and well-trained staff members, branded activity and
culinary programs and, above all, extraordinary service. We seek
out and hire the most qualified personnel and enhance their
capabilities with training and support that far exceeds industry
Keywords: Bonaventure Senior Living, Salem , Administrative/Executive Assistant - Bonaventure Senior Living, Administration, Clerical , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...