Administrative Assistant - Salem
Company: Silver Falls Dermatology
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Job DescriptionJoin our growing company dedicated to quality
care at Silver Falls Dermatology, A Frontier Derm Partner! The
Administrative Assistant facilitates the efficient operation of the
assigned department by performing a variety of clerical and
administrative tasks.Schedule: This position is full time Mondays -
Fridays, hours may varyReports to: Regional Director Location:
Flexible home location baseSome Responsibilities:
- Answers and transfers phone calls, screening when
- Welcomes and directs visitors and clients.
- Maintains filing systems as assigned.
- Retrieves information as requested from records, email,
minutes, and other related documents; prepares written summaries of
data when needed.
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and
- Coordinates and schedules travel, meetings, and appointments
for regional staff.
- Prepares agendas and schedules for meetings.
- Records and distributes minutes or other records for
- Maintains office supplies and coordinates maintenance of office
- Maintains a system for recording expenses and the use of petty
- Performs other related duties as assignedEducation and/or
- Associates degree required; Bachelor's degree in related field
- Three to five years of experience in an administrative
roleRequired Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as
recordkeeping and filing.
- Ability to work independently.General Description of All
- Health Insurance – medical, dental, and vision with HSA, FSA
- 401k - employer matching up to 4%
- Life Insurance – employer paid & voluntary options
- 8 paid holidays per year
- Tiered PTO accrual 80 – 200 hours annually
- Sick time accrual based on State Law
- Complimentary parking
- Pet insurance voluntary option
- Employee Assistance Program providedWho Are We?Frontier Derm
Partners is a collective group of dermatology practices throughout
Washington and Oregon. Our mission is to be the premier destination
of care and experience for patients, providers, and teammates. CARE
IS.. our core values:Community – We're loyal to our patients,
providers, and staffAccountability – We are responsible for our
behavior, interactions, and outcomesRespect – We appreciate and
hold regard for the feelings, wishes, contribution, and rights of
othersEmpathy – We treat the people the way they want to be
treatedIntegrity – We are honest and ethicalService Excellence – We
always do our bestApply here or through our company website career
portal to see other available positions! Frontier Derm Partners
(FDP) is committed to Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and
job advancement opportunities without regard to race, color,
religion, gender identity, national origin, age, or any other
protected status under federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Silver Falls Dermatology, Salem , Administrative Assistant - Salem, Administration, Clerical , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!