Company: Timber Town Harley-Davidson
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Executive Assistant -We are seeking an enthusiastic and
motivated individuals to act as a Sales Manager's Assistant.Duties
- Fast and Efficient Processing: This role will be involved in
every vehicle sale. They will receive information from the sales
managers and quickly and accurately input it into various online
systems to generate sales paperwork.
- Manage Contracts in Transit: This role will work with
management to manage the list of bikes sold, and monitor their
progress towards receiving funding from lenders.
- Fix Fund Delays: Any paperwork returned with errors from
lenders will fall to this role. They will work with management to
fix any issues and return the paperwork to the lenders.
- Manage DMV Status: This role will work with the title clerk to
keep track of the DMV status for each bike sold and fix any
- High School Diploma or equivalent degree or greater required.
- Experience: 1-3 years of experience as an SMA preferred.
- Ability to take initiative and problem solve.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to present oneself in a professional manner.
- Proficient in the use of a personal computer and corresponding
- Attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills and customer service skills required.Why
- Fun and exciting environment - anti-corporate and
- Growth: We're growing fast and looking for talented people to
grow with us.
- Generous Benefits, including insurance, PTO, and vacation
- Energetic ownership and management dedicated to helping you
- Competitive compensationJob Type: Full-timePay: $15.00 per
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shiftEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Sales Manager's Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: Timber Town Harley-Davidson, Salem , Office Clerk, Administration, Clerical , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!