Executive Administrative Assistant
Company: Express Employment Pros/Stoller Group Salem
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Express is looking to hire an Executive Administrative Assistant
for a local food production company! This local business is a
leading producer and employer in the Salem area and is seeking an
experienced and dynamic executive assistant to support an Executive
Management team. This position will report directly into the CEO
and will provide high-level administrative support to them and
their team.The ideal candidate will exude professionalism,
independent judgement, and a high level of discretion. The person
in this role will have acute attention to detail, be extremely
proactive at identifying and solving problems. Key responsibilities
include the ability to compile and produce complex information for
inclusion in reports or presentations and the creation of charts,
graphs or tables. Effective calendar, meeting and event planning,
and sound communication skills associated with routine and
high-level written and verbal correspondence required.PAY:$30/hr.
DOE Full-time, Day Shift- M-FMAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively manage dynamic calendars and independently schedule
appointments; ensure up-to-date communication with all parties
impacted by changes; provide excellent effort and follow through on
difficult-to-schedule global meetings; endeavor to keep the leaders
properly prioritized and find creative ways to solve logistical
- Manage international and domestic travel arrangements and
coordinate the planning of trips with various internal and external
- Process and maintain expenses.
- Resolve incoming inquiries with the appropriate level of
attention and discretion; respond with courtesy and professionalism
on behalf of the leaders.
- Independently and effectively plan, coordinate and execute
onsite and offsite meetings and events; arrange for facilities,
menu planning and catering; provide coherent and up to the minute
details to attendees by issuing information or invitations; oversee
accommodations and extraordinary requests, as needed, and ensure
smooth execution; be prepared to respond to unforeseen
- Prepare reports, memos, and other documents, using word
processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies,
maintaining records management systems including companys
cloud-based contract and document database, and performing basic
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to
determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Greet visitors and determines whether they should be given
access to specific individuals.
- Other duties as assigned.EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma required; Bachelors Degree preferred
- Minimum of 10 years supporting C-level executives, preferably
in a global environmentDESIRED SKILLS
- Active Listening and Superior Verbal and Written Communication
- Interpersonal Skills and Adaptability
- Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving Skills with the ability
to use time effectively and prioritize projects and requests
- Technology savvy with strong knowledge of Window Applications
including Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel, with exposure to
computer accounting software packages and cloud-based programs, a
plus.Contact us today! Call our office today to apply over the
phone (503) 399-1200! Or email us your resume at:
Erin.Dunn@ExpressPros.com *Please add (Executive Administrative
Assistant) to the subject line of your email.
Keywords: Express Employment Pros/Stoller Group Salem, Salem , Executive Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!