Planning & Financial Assistant
Company: Pacific Coast Producers
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Pacific Coast Producers
Location: 1520 Woodrow St. NE, Salem, OR, 97301, United States
Employee Type: Full-Time
Job Category: Accounting
Required Degree: HIGH_SCHOOL
Manage Others: No
Pacific Coast Producers, a leading private-label food manufacturing
company headquartered in Northern California, is seeking a Planning
& Financial Assistant to support the Operations Department at its
Cherry Processing Facility in Salem, Oregon. This position reports
directly to the Operation Planning Manager and works under general
supervision with considerable responsibility for work accuracy and
This position will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide support to the Operation Planning Manager including
Production Scheduling, Demand Planning, and Fleet Management
- Plan, Create, and Schedule Replenishment Transfers to the
Outside Warehouses, Lodi DC, and local Storage
- Process A/P vouchers in a timely and accurate manner (quality &
- Resolve A/P discrepancies in a timely and accurate manner.
- Complete necessary analysis and answers A/P inquiries.
Qualified candidates will have the following knowledge, skills and
- Three years of general office experience, with a minimum of 1
year in an accounting capacity
- High School diploma or GED
- Proven ability to prioritize various tasks and related
- Ability to work effectively with various personalities
- Basic math skills
- Good data entry and computer skills including proficiency in MS
Come join our Team!
Pacific Coast Produces offers a competitive salary and an excellent
benefits package. Our company insures equal employment opportunity
to all applicants including females, minorities, individuals with
disabilities, and protected veterans.
Keywords: Pacific Coast Producers, Salem , Planning & Financial Assistant, Accounting, Auditing , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!