Weatherization Auditor Job Listing
Company: Mid-Willamette Valley Community Action Agency
Posted on: January 14, 2020
MWVCAA is committed to promoting and achieving diversity, equity
and inclusion with employees and with those we serve. The agency
strives to be an employer of choice with a visionfor all people to
be respected for their infinite worth, and supported to envision
and reach a positive future. Performs energy audits to accurately
model the home using software to help determine cost-effective
weatherization measures and repairs necessary to improve the
efficiency of the home. Conducts a Health and Safety assessment to
look for potential hazards that can be threatening to the client or
the building structure. Responsible for gathering information to
access, recommend and estimate services and materials needed to
weatherize homes. The Auditor also works closely with the other
Auditors, Contractors and clients. Job Duties:
- Responsible for estimating services and materials needed for
housing units to be weatherized by measuring dwelling and computing
square footage, volume, etc. Determines existing R-values in attic,
wall and floor areas and what must be done to bring them up to
- Writes complete and succinct instructions for contractors and
handles callbacks on material installations.
- Completes air sealing on homes (i.e. weather-stripping doors,
- Monitors work completed by use of evaluation forms and action
reports to meet Field Guide standards.
- Performs pressure diagnostics using blower door and duct pan
and interprets results.
- Monitors for Carbon Monoxide; tests combustion appliances for
excess CO production and determines if appliance is operating
- Performs pressure diagnostics using blower door and duct
- Operates a combustion analyzer to test the efficiency of oil
and gas furnaces.Qualifications:
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from 2 year College or
technical school; or one year related experience and/or training;
or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be available to work a 10 hour day, 4 days a week, Monday
through Thursday schedule.
- Ability to pass agency background check, initial physical
examination, and respiratory test.
- Insured vehicle available for use on the job with an acceptable
drive record, or acceptable alternative.
- Subject to drug-test only if employee gets in an on-the-job car
accident.Mission Statement: Empowering people to change their lives
and exit poverty by providing vital services and community
leadership.Benefits: Kaiser medical/vision, dental, Life Insurance
and AD&D, Flex Spending, 401K with agency contribution, paid
sick days, vacation, and holidays.MWVCAA is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race,
religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender
expression, age, veterans, and people with disabilities or any
other protected category. We welcome all people to join us in
achieving our Mission. If you require any assistance in the
application process, or reasonable accommodations to perform the
essential duties of the position, please notify a member of our
team at (503) 585-6232.Job Listing #2019103
Keywords: Mid-Willamette Valley Community Action Agency, Salem , Weatherization Auditor Job Listing, Accounting, Auditing , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!